CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 2 May 2011

ShAttEreD ...


The darkness that revolves around me
Swallows my desperate hope slowly
Leaving me in a deserted state
Shattering all my dreams brutally

This heart, the creator of my pains
Did not pay heed to my cries
It rejoices at every tear I shed
Even if my prayers reached high

I no more have any fake smile
I don't know if I'm ever fine
I breathe in the poisonous oxygen
To let me live but my life can never shine

Devotedly I guard my grief
As I survive upon my sorrow
I weep cleaning all my sins - so that
Almighty will spare me tomorrow




5 comments:

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

So realistic feelings...Loved third stanza....Nicely written dear

Chirag Ahuja said...

I Loved The Last 2 Lines a Lot ..

And This Pic Is Just Just AwesOme Enough tO Express yOur Thoughts :)

Well GoIng Naaz ..

Virat said...

Naaz Awesum Poem (:

This Heart , Creator Of my Pains
Did Not Pay Heed o my Cries
it Rejoices At Every Tear i Shed
Even if my Prayers Reach High.

Nicely Expressed Naaz..
Ur Sorrows Have To End..
And You Have No sins To b Cleared ..
And Almighty Will b With You One Day.. To keep You Happy (:

Anonymous said...

So Nice Poem :)

Naazu Keep Going

Pic Also Telling ur All Feelings :)

гαvι said...

good one =]