CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 8 May 2011

InSaNe IdEnTiTy...


I exist without an identity
Blurring sceneries are all i can see
Only numbness I feel in my pain
Why does happiness I hope again & again ?

I can seek the heaven alone - To
tell me where has my sanity gone
Madness is slowly creeping inside
I laugh loudly but the pain I cant hide

Feel so hollow, empty and void
The sound of weeps is my only noise
When did I smile the real smile actually
But I do try to smile really

Can't figure out what's wrong or what's right
Slowly & slowly I lost my insight
But I have no reason wanting to die
I have to live in this world of lie




6 comments:

Sri Valli said...

Nice one darlz..:(

Virat said...

Naaz its Awesum Poem. .

Loved The Last Line of Poem :) ..

i Hope Please Try To smile.. Always.

Each Time u try to smile ur Pain is Healing :(
Silent Prayers Dear.

Awesum poem [ Loved ]

Sri Valli said...

I hope some day you will smile a true smile....coming deep inside your heart dear...:)
I'll pray :)

Chirag Ahuja said...

Last Para Is So True ..

Loved It ..

AmitRai said...

nice blog :)

Unknown said...

very nyc poem !!

spl last line