CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 11 May 2011

My W0rlD 0f PaiN..


The pains that I find hard to control
Going through them only makes me whole
The pains that give birth to my tears
In crying they erase all my fears

These pains are sharper than the knife
They love to accompany me through the life
Only pains brought me down to my knees
They cruelly appear again at my pleas

To others these pains are wrong and bitter
Sensing them I became more fitter
In pain I weep at every song
The more I experience I only became strong

The pains which are not just pains for me
What I see not everyone can see
Day by day they make me addicted to - If
everyone stops inflicting it, never will you




11 comments:

Valli said...

3rd stanza says that pains make you stronger!!

I do agree!

But too much pain is also not good

Nice write!

Happy Blogging!

Chirag Ahuja said...

"These pains are sharper than the knife" ..

So Painful Lines ..

Virat said...

I Hope This Pain Wont Accompany You Till Ur Life.

And Waiting For The Day When a Ray Of Hapiness Destroys All ur Pains..

Silent Prayers..

Awesum Poem :)

Anonymous said...

Very Painful poem Naazu :(

Take Care

love yu

Unknown said...

Cool Writing... 3 para show my pain !!!!

Keep writing such poen Naaz !!

Adois!!!

Pari said...

well said naaz =)

Naaz said...

Thank u Trupthi, Mohit n Pari. Thanx for liking it n encouraging me ...

Chirag Ahuja said...

2nd Para Is Damn True ..

Keep It Up Naaz ..

Well GoIng :)

Virat said...

Naaz ur Pain Will Surely End One Day ..

Silent Prayers :) ..

Smile .. Cos it Heals Ur Pain :)..

Awesum Poem

Unknown said...

nyc poem n hurting !!

keep it up naaz ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice Poem naaz

much Hurting

keep it up

Love you Honey :)