CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 30 May 2011

An0thEr SleePleSs NigHt..


As I lay my head on my pillow this night
I searched for you who's nowhere in sight
I realised it was only the dream I made
For when woke up it was in tears I bathe

Again my sleep quitted and I sat up
In this quietness I mumbled a small hope
The silent prayer for you I prayed
Weeping myself on the pillow again I laid

This time I swallowed a sleeping pill - Coz
Two hours continuously I couldn't lie still
My mind is stuffy with thoughts on thoughts
Things about you and all other rots

Finally the pill inside bagan to work
Slowly my eyes drooped vanishing all thoughts
All that I imagined running through my head
I saw those in dreams with you instead




5 comments:

Chirag Ahuja said...

1st Para Is Really AwesOme :)

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Loved last parah...sometimes sleeping is such a relief!

Naaz said...

Thank u Chirag & Valli :)

гαvι said...

nice one naaz =]

anam said...

this is really touching...srsly tears came in my eyes <3