CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 4 June 2011

ThiS Will hAppEn..InshAllaH !!


Everything has come to an end
God has put a full stop to my joy
I decided to put myself a fenCe
Now nobody can treat me like a toy

Does this have to happen to me?
Is there any sin left unknowingly
When will my punishment get over?
Will the tears of sorrow stop slowly?

Thousand of needles poking my body
Feeling restless in this melancholy
Every second when I think of this..
Stream of tears flowing out continuously

Certain things better left unsaid
Since their meanings have no value all the way
If one day my love decides to speak
It'll bring u to me come what may!




3 comments:

Hope* said...

Unless you wont believe in urself and have the courage to fight with ur sorrows and problem u wont ever b able to solve them
everything depends on the way of thinking of the people
however hard or difficult the problem b.. way of thinking can change the worst situation to its best.

Chirag Ahuja said...

One Day y0u Will Get All The Peace And Happiness Of World ..

"Insh-Allah" .. Only Good Will Happen With yOu :)

AllaH Bless yOu Naaz ~

Raj said...

Nice blog.. Good work.

I f you don't mind - please send the link to me - heart shaped cursor appears on your's blog theme.

Thanks in advance..

Remove word verification.. It's unusable.