CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 10 June 2011

O mY baBy ..


Are you a friend, or a lover ? 
You ask me to lie on your lap, lean on your shoulder
If I come closer, You say I'm your friend - O baby !
Why are you killing me, Why this torture ?

I'm melting slowly like a candle, 
You are coming in my dreams too
Splitting my eyelids, you kill me every night
What is your reply, save me from this plight

I asked for a drop of water
But you are drowning me in rain
I bend like a crucified cross
But in pleasure u erect me again

The tear at the corner of my eyes
Makes me blabber in excitement
I feel Like a desert flower - coz
The joy you brought has no end

All my dreams are in black color
And I see the nights in day times
O my knight in the shining armour
Come to me like the poetry that rhymes

I stand alone in the dark
You sent lights to surround me
I was locked in a room
You gave me wings to fly happily

Im crushed like a stamped flower
Abandoned child in this world
Creator doesnt come direct 
But you came and made me whole




4 comments:

Chirag Ahuja said...

aaLaa ..

Biggest Poetry Ever wrItten By Naaz :)

AwesOme :)

Anonymous said...

Salvational dusk, i feel so sane
I never thought i'll find you again
Times of trouble confuse you
I dared not to loose you

And when no light was there to guide
I had your words through every turn and tide

Naaz said...

Am i that lucky ? :(

Anonymous said...

special indeed