CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 3 May 2011

FirE in My hEarT...


This long & everlasting pain
Never submissive to my tears
How can it quench my thirst - So
The unfulfilled desires I should bear

Smashing the unrealised dreams
Renewing my sorrows day by day
My wounds can never be healed
They remain as fresh as always

The life that moves ahead of me
Carefree to many stories untold
Many hopes are built on hopes
Many questions are left unfold

My replies seem very vague
No matter how clear I explain
The fire in my heart still burns
Though I put off, it appeared again




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely...Keep writing darlz

Chirag Ahuja said...

This Girl RocKs ..

Keep It Up NaAz :)

God Bless y0u ..

Virat said...

Awesum Poem Naaz

Loved The Last Stanza :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice poem Naazu

Keep Going :)