CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 22 May 2011

H0w HaRd I've TriEd..


Every second I tried to hide
Covering my face, buried in lies
But however hard I tried
I need someone to confide

Can't controle this monster
That lives constantly inside me
This monster called fear
I wanna lock it throw away the key

Desolate in the spotlight
Can't see becoz it's too bright
It burns through out the night
And blindfolded me by this fright

Impossible for me to hide
Not easy to burst from these lies
Though in vain I have tried
To avoid this cruel painful light




6 comments:

гαvι said...

superb !!

Unknown said...

No words to express the Poem. atlast awesome..

Liked it Naaz

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

When we are in fear...Omg...can't express those feelings...:(
Monster called fear.....Little hard to overcome....but surely we need to overcome in order to survive

Good one!

Chirag Ahuja said...

Lovely 3rd Para ..

Nice Work Naaz ~

Anonymous said...

Awesum Naazu...:)

Hope* said...

Fear can b ended if deal with it in positive way :]

Listen to ur heart it will give u strength to fight with ur fear.

dont run away dont hide face it and see the ray of light.