CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 5 May 2011

JusT wAnnA be With U....

The rain splashing to the ground
Forming a pool of water so round
I watch these little raindrops
That beat on my face without a sound

I wish you were here next to me
Enjoying getting wet happily
As we are soaked in those nights
Making plans of our future prettily

I wonder the same every night
Why do you keep wandering in my mind
Everytime I push you from my thoughts
Your loving face came lurching from behind

Constant smile appear on my lips
I can't deny what I feel
Like getting drowned from a broken ship
Thousand of reasons but none is real

Should I go on forever like this?
And pretend that everything is fine
When I just want you beside me
Until the sun in the east shines




4 comments:

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Nice one darlz..
Just wanna be with you

Chirag Ahuja said...

Just .. Just Loved ThIs Pic :)

Really AwesOme :P

Virat said...

Naaz Loved ur First 2 Stanza ..

Awesumly Exprssed the Feeling of Missing sum1 in Rains..

Awesum Feelings Exprssed Naaz..

Anonymous said...

Very Very Nice Naaz

Love Yu

Keep Going :)