CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 30 April 2011

An0thEr DaY...


Suddenly I woke up from my bed
I saw the night is blazed ahead
Holding on to the words tight in my head
But my mind is still confused instead

Looking through the mirror of my soul
Uncertain of my future, the truth untold
My eyes are fogged up by my tears
Shedding nonstop that i cannot hold

Dreams & fantasies thread in my thoughts
Disappeared into the thin air like a dot
But I curiously follow the tracks
Creeping fear my journey has got

My hands are sweaty trempling constantly
Grasping the nothing in the air savagely
Breathing the heavy oxygen that comes my way
In order to live through another day




5 comments:

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Nice one darlz....Keep penning your thoughts...:)

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Looking through the mirror of my soulUncertain of my future, the truth untoldMy eyes are fogged up by my tearsShedding nonstop that i cannot hold
Liked these lines

Virat said...

Naaz Awesum Poem :(

Struggle For Ur Pain Will Surely End Naaz ..
Silent Prayers..

Chirag Ahuja said...

"Dreams & fantasies thread in my thoughts, Disappeared into the thin air like a dot" ..

Loved This Line :)

Keep It Up Naaz ..

ѕнααη said...

nyc!