CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 12 April 2011

CruEl InteNti0n..

Each time I bow down to pray
My tears fall down my laps without delay
I cry asking the Lord above
Why did He make me a castaway?

All that I lived may be ignored
The love I gave may be forgotten
My intention was sincere at heart
But why happiness to me is forbidden?

Life moves on easily for him
But for me it seems to stand still
Like one presses a pause button
Everything stumbled down the hill

Health and Wealth are what I wish for him
Though this type of love I only can give
Since for him Love is nothing but a toy
While for me it is the ultimate joy




3 comments:

Virat said...

Awesum Poem

Silet Prayers For you . .

srivalli said...

Good one dear..:(
I Hope God will answer to your questions soon

Jay Patel said...

no words..... awesome.... loved it sista...!!