CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 1 April 2011

HelliSh DestIny..

This thud-thud of my heart deafens
The truth that I'm abandoned threatens
The battle I'm struggling within
There's a beginning but no end

No one is willing to defend
Hatred seems to surround my fence
Disappointment is now my friend
I wish one soul could comprehend

Eager to move away from this shell
Full of blood my heart is drenched
Day by day my sorrow freshens
My tears get accumulated in the end

The screams in my head have beaten
On this ground many times I fell
Yet I stood up to fight again
But hell in my destiny was written




5 comments:

Unknown said...

waooo verry nice naaz

Virat said...

Awesum Awesum Awesum

Loved Last 2 Lines aLot

Sri Valli said...

Oh dear...I hope some day you will write happy poem....:'(
Good one

sonoo said...

great one,,,

Unknown said...

aww! dis is luvlee..Nazz