CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 25 April 2011

SileNt NiGhT..

When laid down my head in a silent night
I realised my day did not go bright
My gaze had looked for a sight
The images I captured was full of fright

I laid with my eyes closed tight
As if i'm afraid when placed in flight
My life is a battle field everyday I fight
Yet nothing seems to happen right

I'm going to try again tonight
Wanting to catch a glimpse of light
Praying to encounter that Might
Even if I have to wait until midnight

Amist this survival i have an insight
My soul promised me in every moonlight
Waiting endlessly for my brave knight
Helas! that would be my life's highlight




4 comments:

Sri Valli said...

Your knight will surely come..:)
and nice poem dear

Chirag Ahuja said...

Awesome Poetry :)

Virat said...

Naaz battle ur are fighting for will surely End Soon..

ur Silent Pain u faced on Nights is Very nicely Expressed..

it will end Soon

:)

Nice Poem

гαvι said...

nice one =]