CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 27 April 2011

PatH 0f s0rr0w...

A mistake was all I ever was to you
A cold life with me you had passed through
The appreciations you gave was all fake
Neither were you pleased with the deeds I made

You turned blind to all my needs
You turned deaf to all my pleads
I underwent this harsh pain throughout
I can't even open my mouth and shout

The beauty inside me you never saw
My presence in you was the only flaw
Promises are fake is what I learned
Inspite of this, it's the star I yearned

How much torments my soul can take
The ideal love, I'm ready to forsake  
I have travelled in this path of sorrow
Will endure this hell if death comes tomorrow




7 comments:

Chirag Ahuja said...

Nice One Naaz :)

Sri Valli said...

So sad...:(
When u will write happy poems?

[.`Hanu ѕiℓєηT _ Lošт ѕтαɾ .`] said...

Mistake Was all i Ever was To You

u Can Never b a Mistake To Any1..
Hope This Lines You Wrote Conveys ur Message To People And They Understand Your Pain :(

гαvι said...

=[

Anonymous said...

How much pain u have naaz :(

Very Nice Poem

As a said Valli Write happy poem na "Sometime "

Your Dreams said...

Awesome ..

Carry On :)

NaSim said...

Thank u friends for ur precious comments ! :o)