CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Y0u arE neAr..

If love has the world power
It would bring you by my side
Caring and sharing all I have
Our future cant be denied

Fate had claimed you from me
The promise it once made
I cherished every moment
That you had brought for my sake

In the shadows of the night
I cannot see any light
In the darkness of the day
I can hear the sound of fright

An aura of your presence
Cannot fade away by my tear
My spirit will surround you
In heart and mind you are near




5 comments:

Virat said...

Fabulous Poem Naaz :)
Keep Writing ..
Love To Read Your Poems :)

Anonymous said...

touching lines :( I Feel Ur pain In Every Word Naazu

Unknown said...

Good one.. Very much touching

Vallz said...

Nice one dear...:)
keep writing

Chirag Ahuja said...

Ah ..

This Poem Is Full Of Hopes :)

AwesOme Naaz :)