CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 22 April 2011

UnplEasAnt StaTe...



Oh moon, don't ever approach me
Im not at where you think to be
Oh Flower, dont get carried away by me
Im not worth as you can see

There may be rain in time of summer
But there is no pleasure in my state
There may be sun in time of winter
But there is no peace in my gaze

Who will know the dream of a dumb
Who will open the door of my soul
Before the clearance of the covered cloud
You came to cry with me like your own

At the time of sadness & sorrows
Almighty decided to create me
He made me wander without peace
And he sent you to see how I'm lonely.




6 comments:

гαvι said...

good one =]

Anonymous said...

nyc :)

Virat said...

Naaz Poem is Awesum..
Words Used in it Are Too Good..

But i Dont Agree With it..
Are Special.. Dont ever Think You are Nothing (:
V All r Lucky To Have You.. And Lucky To Read ur Poem as Well..

srivalli said...

So sad...:(
Hate that unpleasant state.....hope that state has the next transition....that is pleasant state

Magical Butterflies said...

Sweet Naaz

Unknown said...

Poem is Lovely.

Words are heart touching

Keep it up

Naaz :)