CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 17 March 2011

ReAlitY sParEs N0b0dy...


Last night I slept & dreamt a dream
In that dream I had perfectly seen
Existed there, was the shadows of two
A shadow of me and a shadow of you

I hear the sound echoing my cry
I reached for your hand but you were bone dry
Suddenly your form vanished from my view
I then realized the shadows were not two

I turned in my sleep and my dream dispersed
I then recalled my reality is much worse
I’m not just shadow but a form with heart
The day you’re gone, this one is a spare part

People say dreams are what you imagine
But I never imagined this kind of dream
The dream I dream has you with bliss
And that’s the world I don’t want to miss




7 comments:

Sri Valli said...

Lovely!
Loved last stanza

ViraT said...

awesum Naaz m in Love with 1st parah :)

as always naaz rocks :)

Unknown said...

lovely whala poem.. and good line wrote. kudos

ved* said...

The Way U Express Ur Pain Is AwesomE Rey,One Day He ll Realise Dat Wat He Hab Lost Juss Keep Faith In God

ved*

cursed lover said...

nice dear,,,

Sana said...

Wow! how deeply u can write. Awesome, Superb & mindblowing poem...

Pari said...

beautiful said :)