CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 11 March 2011

Our vAnishInG FatE..


When with you, you never noticed me
So why cry and ask how this could be.
I went weak in my knees to make you see
The shock that came is not false but really

Here I cry coz you could never understand
You were my struggle one with all the demands
With you apart, nothing I could experience
It seems for you a kind of salvation

Is this a strength to just let go ?
My love is not appreciated if ask for more
The image we dreamt is fading away
Into the oblivion at each passing day

Now I’m not afraid to just be me
As you want this fate to vanish silently
Don’t ask anything but cry out yourself
For I turn in my grave weeping out myself




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Naaz
I hope this phase will be over soon
I Hope you will write happy poems in the future...
take care

virat said...

naaz as always just awesum no words :)

Loves ur poem :)

spechless :)

i 2 hope happy days cum soon in future :)

virat said...

Loved* ur poem

cursed lover said...

:)
nice yr,,,

Adnan Pasha said...

hey naaz fabulous work .. and very very lovelly poem thanks for sharing keep updating i want more !!!

Pari said...

DAMN gud but girl i just wish u a gud luck
forget da past ..who hurted u so much
leave him whoever it was...
just think u gotta a family and ya friends like me ll always be ya side and understand ya
hope u write happy poems :) just like vallz said :)

tc