CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 26 March 2011

EmpTineSs ..

The silence has ruined the lonely me
There is only emptiness i can see
The torment and torture i undergo
Killing my being slow & slow

I know no laughter not even a smile
I brood & sulk at small things for awhile
These drastic moods decay my soul
Yet i sit here & still pray for my own

Hollow is this place i survive within
Living for others no goal to fulfill
My sea is deeper as i try to swim out
But no one hears my screams and shouts

Looking confused at all things i say
That's becoz i'm worthless in what I may
Destined to walk through life endlessly
Alone, despised and ignored hopelessly




5 comments:

Virat said...

Nice Poem Naaz :)

Unknown said...

nice poem naaz. Good Poem

Pari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
εﺓз♪♥In a Girl's Heart♥♪εﺓз said...

Loved your feelings dear keep writing :)

keerthana said...

Loved your feelings dear :)