CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 4 March 2011

My PaIn..

The flame of candle burns away softly
It flew to brighten the empty space
It wants to shed light upon this world
Yet I’m held in darkness’s embrace

I struggle & fight to break free
Off the chain that binds me to life
But I realised I messed up more
To walk in endless strife

My emotions over flooded me
Swallowing me in their dark depths
Yet my heart is an empty shell
Where there’s no feeling left

My body is numb with pain
From the unending indecisions
I can’t see what’s right & what’s wrong
I still can’t figure out what I’m missing




2 comments:

ahsan said...

nice yar ..as always v deep , but again not willing to face the misic....

Unknown said...

Beautiful lines..:'(
Even I felt those feelings...