CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 21 March 2011

If he aSks mE Why I l0ve hIm ?


If questioning would make me wise
I doubt if you would gaze in my eyes
If my every tale is through my speech
My words would fly each to each

If my spirit is free from this mortal mess
Or if my love is not bound in my hearty flesh
My soul would know no yearnings in it
And try to get my ecstasy complete

I’m the only one who lives and knows
The secret power that made you grow
At one last point I don’t know my need
I end up fainting in this thrill I bleed

If ever there don’t exist the “If” and “Why”
So nice to keep loving you until I die
For I must love in order to live
Since life in me is what you give




4 comments:

Virat said...

Loved this poem Naaz Awesum :)

Unknown said...

Hats Off. Really i love this poem. Naaz

Anonymous said...

Naaz Very Nice Poem .. Love you keep it Up

Unknown said...

Nice poem dear...You rock!