CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 7 March 2011

Al0ng thE deAd pAth..

Walking endlessly with my shadow
Into the darkness of eternity
As lonely along this dead path
But there’s a cry in my heart so loudly


Thinking every second as I walk
Why solitude is walking with me
On the moist ground my feet sink
I realized death was following silently


Not knowing where my journey ends
Not knowing what lies ahead
Not knowing what is in store for me
Only knowing I am a living dead


Alone I walk along with my sorrows
Into the dark memories & blurring dreams
Where will be my destination ?
But now I walk on, alone forever or so it seems




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully written Naaz

Khamosh Dil said...

Very Nice Akka... I L.O.V.E.D It...

Pari said...

Superb

virat said...

awEsum naaz just Loves it :)

virat said...

jusT Loved* it :)

Sana said...

Truest & deepest feelings of my heart ...Wow!!