CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 24 February 2011

Milli0n R0ses...


Long time ago, on a certain star
A small voice told me not from afar
A flower blooms when you sincerely love
This is the sign that came from above

Without a heart, there’s only hate
But when million roses bloom, it is fate
Tormenting tears that fall with bliss
Then I can come back to the star-land I miss

What actually is the sincere love ?
This question I often ask even now
But I know to love, without holding back
That love dies easily if it is one way track

The million roses that bloom my way
Even if sunshine doesn’t come everyday
They bloom only to indicate my love
Because the Lord silently signaled from above




2 comments:

Khamosh Dil said...

Thats Awesome.. I L.O.V.E.D It.
It Is Said That L.O.V.E Is A Rosary Which Is Fully Of Mystery...

NaSim said...

Exactly Diya ...!