CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 23 February 2011

1% 0f h0pe..


This is not what I want
Just a pleasure by your glance
But a well understood heart
To prove we have another chance

I carry an expression day & night
Don’t know this is wrong or right - but
I am certainly sure of one thing
This will be my permanent plight

I looked every nook & corner
No-one including you does bother
They say don’t expect anything at all
Not even the least expected from small

I’m tired and exhausted now
Nothing’s reserved for me from above
Yet I manage to live as days go
Coz I still have 1% hope in LOVE




2 comments:

Khamosh Dil said...

Its Just Awesome..!!! Hope Is The Last Thing That We Lose.. Glad That Kam Se Kam She Is Having That 1% Of HOPE..!!! I Know How It Feel's To Live With A Dying H.O.P.E

Sri Valli said...

Beautiful poem dear....