CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 1 April 2010

If U st0p l0vinG mE...


If one day I have to die
Pieces of myself would wither by

But one thing that would still live on
It will exist even if I am gone


Every time you are touched by chilly breeze

Whenever you wander through the tall trees
The tide water touches your feet
Will remind you how you won my heart at ease

Angels above will sing a song
Conveying the message how I'm getting along
Since my love is strong though my heart is weak
The tears will flow, the eyes will leak

If ever that time approaches me to be
To part from you in death you'll see
The mountains, beaches, meadows will know
Echoeing your voice "I'm sorry to let you go"!




1 comments:

Adnan Pasha said...

hey naaz i liked the part tears will flow and eyes will leake :( easy love easy love !! thanks for sharing i want more !